CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, March 13, 2006



because IIII AM A KWONSANGWOOOOOO groupie!!!!! hahaha.

i just realised that my cousin has been cutting my hair for me for the past 2 years! wow!! and my hair is in a mess now! i hate having short hair. short hair means, a trim at least every month!!! grrrrr. too damaging.. no $$$.

so the other night, i bumped into my sister's friend, E. who coincidentally ended up hanging out with my brother's group of sq friends... so i was telling her like ohh i have to meet Y soon cos she just came back from ny and ive got stuff to collect. and so i asked E whether Y was still using the same mobile number. and i ended up hearing E tell me about how Y actually slept with G's fuckbuddy so thats why E and G arent talking to Y now. and im like.. ERRR OKIE!!! hahaha. i mean.... number one, i am barely 20. and youve known me since i was literally A BABY!!! you dont tell me such stuff!!! its like morally wrong. and secondly.... i dont see why they're pissed that Y actually slept with G's fuckbuddy because.... as the term itself suggest... fuckbuddy what right???? so why cant Y sleep with G's fuckbuddy too??? and then E totally like just grabbed my boobs and said like.. "wah, last time when you're a little girl you've got nothing. now you like your jiejie." ........ i wanted to hide my face like under the table or sth.

this week sounds good. next week sounds even better!!! we're going to genting next fridayyyyy!!!!! more cheap cigs. theme park!!!!!! theme park!!! hahaha. crazyy.

ive recently realised the perks of working in the fullerton-look-alike building. hahahaha. shannon, what are you doing in the office next to mine?? and whos that under your skirt?????!!!!!! hahah. kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home